Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hair transplant 2000 FUT before and after help needed

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Hair transplant 2000 FUT before and after help needed

Postby chippy10 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

before surgery.jpg
Before 2000 Grafts
before surgery.jpg (68.46 KiB) Viewed 3015 times
Hi there , i would really appreciate some feebdback on my before and stsright after surgery photographs after 2000 FUT grafts from Dr Ulf Kienecker in London .

My hair looks a little thicker than it actually is before surgery due to thickening shampoo . As you can see when wet during /after surgery it is quite thinned out .

I have seen a number of people achieve good results from 2000 grafts across the hair line and from being totally bald . I at least had something there and would like opinions on whether you think this looks like 2000 grafts were placed along my temples and hairline .

I ask because my hair line is as thin at 6 months , if not worse than when he did the procedure and I feel he has not place enough grafts to achieve any density at all across the fron centre and this was an area he was supposed to be dealing with .

Does it look like 2000 grafts have been placed in my procedure because my first impressions when I left and looked at myself was , why has he not placed more grafts along the centre and I doubted 2000 grafts had been placed .

At the 6 months point my front centre hair line is exactly the same as before surgery and too thin to do anything with .

Your thougths would be greatly appreciated
Attachments
after surgery.jpg
after 2000 grafts
after surgery.jpg (62.04 KiB) Viewed 3015 times
chippy10

Re: Hair transplant 2000 FUT before and after help needed

Postby mania » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:11 am

I think there is some problem the pics are loading properly..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions