Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Advice needed

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Advice needed

Postby krisde10 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi all. just joined forum today and looking for a bit of advice. Have read loads of posts and from what i can gather propecia seems to be a good solution for hair loss. I have a receiding hairline and i know its vain but it really bothers me at times and would like to do something about it. I know everyone is different and there isnt a one size fits all solution but has anyone really had hair regrowth or just stopped the rate of hair loss?
Also looking at getting some Nioxin shampoo to help me along the way.
Any info anyone has would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
krisde10

Re: Advice needed

Postby andyking » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:22 am

Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. The treatment of Propecia Generic Finasteride stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.
Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.

Generic Propecia Finasteride is the right medicine for male pattern hair loss.

Propecia is available at emedoutlet online with 15 discount code 5234E and Free Shipping code 4848B.
andyking

Re: Advice needed

Postby mania » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:03 am

My dear friend it is the issue that most of the people are facing now a days the hair line receding is the main problem that could be resolved by hair transplant treatment . you can get more details information from hair transplant in Peshawar , you just need to visit ..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions