Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Stop hairloss without medication?

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Stop hairloss without medication?

Postby theclash230 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:12 am

Hi, I am a 29 year old male and have only just started to notice the thinning and hair loss on my crown. Within the past year I have noticed that I have been slightly receding. I was slightly in denial but my crown has now confirmed this and I am very worried.

I have been reading about Minoxidil and Finesteride and the side effects listed really worry me. I don’t really want to rely on these products forever and risk damaging my health.

Are there any natural products out there and exercises for that scalp that anyone can recommend? Also does the laser comb help at all? What shampoos would be good to get and are there any foods too avoid which would greatly affect hairloss? I’ve heard castor oil is good but I have never used it or any other product. How often do you wash your hair and what about vitamin supplements? There’s so much to ask and so much info but it’s all hard to know what to take in and what actually works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am quite worried and would like to stop the process and regain growth.
theclash230

Re: Stop hairloss without medication?

Postby mania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:53 am

well it's not possible to stop hair fall without using any medication it is very necessary to get proper advice and recommendation of medication for hair loss treatment , prp treatment in Pakistan can really make the difference..
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments