Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Propecia Hints and Tips

Many people wonder, "Does Propecia work" Propecia has been proven to be an effective treatment for male pattern baldness in men has it worked for you ?

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Propecia Hints and Tips

Postby namratasnv » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

There are some important tips that are very beneficial to know for all the Propecia users,

First of all,

Consistency, which is very necessary as, it has to be taken according to the dosage, there should not any kind of doubling up as it will not do nothing to help hair loss but, can harm your system which result in imbalance hormones. That is why, constant daily dose will keep proper hormonal balance.

Shedding, It is actually a sign that Propecia is working, when your follicles respond to Propecia they shut down their growth and begin to create new and healthier hair and this period is said to be shedding phase.

Patience, As we all should know that it takes time, It does not give you quick results. As it may take 3 months or even 12 months to stop hair loss. You will see the results in best of 4 months also.

So, we all have to consider these points as it is very important for those who are taking propecia.

Thanks
namratasnv

Re: Propecia Hints and Tips

Postby andyking » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:55 pm

I would like to talk about the side effects of Propecia Finasteride. It certainly
has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body gets used to it. To see the noticeable difference you have to take it for at least for six months.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result.
andyking

Postby Mac009 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:45 pm

I'm using Propecia form last 8 month. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. Propecia is long term medication. You have to continue at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.
Mac009

Postby stylecounsellor » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:35 am

Hi there,

I have just joined this forum and have been reading a lot of the information with great interest. I have been taking Propecia for almost six months now and have definetely noticed a thickness in my hair which i am delighted about. However my libido is non existent and i have been experiencing erection difficuties. Should the side effects have reduced by now or should i continue taking until my body gets used to it.

Thanks
stylecounsellor

Postby propecianow » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 am

Propecia should be administered at 1mg daily in pill form, with no exceptions. Propecia takes time. Do not expect results in three months.
propecianow

Propecia Hints and Tips

Postby Andreykasam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:59 pm

Coconut oil is fab.. I have used it on my hair, skin, used it to eat.. etc etc. But, it is soooo saturated I think you have just prompted me to go and get more coconut oil. Has it really made your skin feel loads better?
Andreykasam

Postby mania » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:18 am

I am very much pleased to see the discussion about Propecia and the treatment of Propecia would be very useful for the people who are suffering from it . The hair transplant surgery could be very useful as well for you need to contact the best hair transplant surgeon to treat ...
mania

Return to Does Propecia Work