Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hair Loss Recipe With Results???

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Hair Loss Recipe With Results???

Postby goingBald » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:26 am

I'm new to this forum. Anyways, I'm losing hair and getting bald. I'm looking for ANY solutions to help fighting it. I ran to this guy's website, who's making big claims about his hair recipe.
goingBald

Re: Hair Loss Recipe With Results???

Postby PhillT » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

I haven't, and I wouldn't!

If you're new to this forum I'm guessing you're pretty new to the whole thing, so let me tell you now there are more people in the "Hair Loss Industry" willing to take your money on a promise and deliver nothing useful than anywhere else in the world!
What he's done with his pictures, is you look carefully, is he's rebrushed and styled his hair, and gradually changed the camera angle, his hair isn't actually any different he's just covered it up better, then hid it by taking a picture from the front where it's less noticeable.
Get products from respectable companies, and buy prescription products like Minoxidil or Finasteride. There's a reason they're sold all over the world and FDA approved, whereas your man's website there is operated out of his front room, it's because they work, and his never will.

I use Minoxidil to try and get regrowth, hasn't worked yet but early days, and I also use Nanogen's anti-DHT shampoo which has stopped my hair falling out, worth considering if for some reason you don't want the prescription option.
PhillT

Postby Alexander » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:59 pm

What have you tried so far? And what is your hair like at the moment?

Realistically it is very difficult to stop the hair loss process, but to be fair there are a few products on the market which seem to be quite good at slowing the process. I found one I liked, but had mixed success with some of the others. One actually made it worse!!!

It is a case of experimenting and finding out which one works for you.

One word of advice, don't look for the miracle cure!
Alexander

Postby Jharna » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 am

I suggest you take proper guidance of doctor so that any loss may not occur.
Jharna

Postby mania » Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:25 am

First of all welcome to the forum ! Now le't come to the discussion about hair loss and baldness wich is the most common problem that most of the people are suffering in the recent time so how to get rid and reduce the hair loss it is the most common question most the people aseked so I would recommend that not to waste time by taking different medicine for hair loss just go for hair restoration surgery center Pakistan for best result of hair loss recovering as the permanent solotion for hair loss.
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments