Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Any proven treatment for baldness?

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Any proven treatment for baldness?

Postby smithleeds42 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am

Any treatment that is proven effective for baldness? I heard it cannot be restored. I am worried and want to restore my hair. If there is, then please recommend some good clinics.
smithleeds42

Re: Any proven treatment for baldness?

Postby michaelknight1 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:14 pm

I am definitely against medication after personal negative experiences. I searched for over a year to find my perfect clinic / treatment and am finally happy. What are your options?
michaelknight1

Postby JenifferLor » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am

Nowadays, everything is possible but just need to find out where it is. If God gives you natural gift then why you need to baldness your hair?
JenifferLor

Postby JenifferLor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:28 am

Thanks a lot for sharing such an informative information. I enjoyed it a lot! :) And learn lots of things!
JenifferLor

Postby AnnaS » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Try natural, herbal, ayurvedic treatment. It worked like magic for my friend who was suffering from hair loss. But now not only his hairfall stopped but his hair also started to grow again.
AnnaS

Postby mania » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 pm

I think the best think for hair loss treatment to take care of your hair by natural herbs which could really help in regrowth of hairs.. :shock:
mania

Postby FrankP » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:05 am

It is hard to say if there is a proven treatment that works, simply because everyones body reacts differently to different treatment methods. I have a friend who was also battling hair loss and their medication/treatment didn't work for me, and vice versa. However, I am a strong advocate of practicing proper hair care, coupled with some natural elements and herbal practices. Rosemary oil, aloe vera, castor oil and a few others work wonders for the scalp and for the hair so hopefully this works well for you.
FrankP

Postby mania » Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:57 am

Yes definitely the best hair loss treatment is the hair transplant surgery it is the latest methods that most of poeple now looking for hair transplant surgery from best hair restoration center such as Pakaistan hair transplant center have experinced surgeon they prodcued best results ...
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments