Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hairsense DHT Range - How? Any UK info?

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Hairsense DHT Range - How? Any UK info?

Postby CarlD » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:52 am

Hi I'm a newbie who's been receeding front and thining top for about 3 years. I'm convinced (but can't be certain) that a traumatic separation and divorce 'kick-started' my condition. I've tried two 'major' brands and a cluster of 'old wives' products with very little or insignificant results.

Does anyone have any experience with the Hairsense DHT Range? Don't need to know what it is as I have read all about it. But how does topically applied caffeine reduce/stop hairfall? The product's online book is somewhat 'jazzy', but I find runs too fast for me to get a grip on how exactly the science works (no links please admin). I understand (other forums) it's popular in Australia and parts of the US with alledged, happy customers (though this could be down to claims of it being 'the UK's most powerful multifaceted hairloss system'). Thanks in advance. C.
CarlD

Re: Hairsense DHT Range - How? Any UK info?

Postby mania » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:53 am

Now the hair loss treatment methodology are in progressing very rapidly due the development and progess in the science and technology as the medical research and RND being very nice results of hair loss treatment such hair restorationg surgery but this need to visit best hair restoration clinic in Pakistan have specilzied and experince of hair surgery...
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments