Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Artificial Hair Implant

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Artificial Hair Implant

Postby xaipe » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 am

Hello. I would like to open a topic which will hopefully lead to a fair discussion. I am interested in collecting any experience from people who have had an artificial hair implant. I live in Italy, where this technique is completely legal, while I know that it is not in the U.S., for instance. My personal experience has been very satisfying, therefore I was wondering why artificial hair is still forbidden in the U.S., and why, in general, there is so much diffidence towards it. I have had some minor treatments (I suffer from a "gentle" kind of hair loss), and after six months problems still haven't come. The new artificial hair which is produced in Japan is much better than its predecessors. I am really happy. The old problems related with rejection have been almost completely solved thanks to this new products.
But I would like to know if anyone has some detailed information, as research results seem to be hard to find. I have found some, which say that only 1,5% of the patients have problems. I want to know more because I would be interested in having some more hair implanted, and so I was wondering if I can find someone who has a longer experience than mine. Thank you very much.
xaipe

Re: Artificial Hair Implant

Postby Jharna » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 am

I wonder really it works.
Jharna

Re: Artificial Hair Implant

Postby mania » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:12 am

Well there are many ways of treating hair loss the artificial hair implant is one of them as well but I don't think it would be very good at restuls oriented such the hair transplant surgery in Paksitan the best hair transpalnt treatment for natural hair recovering..
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments