Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hairloss products with no side effects

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Hairloss products with no side effects

Postby ea1235 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:21 pm

What are the effective products that stop hairloss without any side effects?
ea1235

Re: Hairloss products with no side effects

Postby Alexander » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 pm

This is an interesting question, because it is not a case of which treatments do not have side effects, it is a case of which treatments will you not have side effects from.

In other words, you might use a product such as Finasteride, which has known side effects for the majority of people, and find you can use it without any problems.

I used Nizoral for a while, which most people find is fine for them and got terrible side effects, I currently use ProFusion shampoo and conditioner which has no side effects at all for me. Some people use Nioxin but can find it harsh on their scalp.

Generally Finasteride and Spironolactone are high risk for side effects, Minoxidil is pretty low risk by comparison as it is a topical application. Some people find Saw Palmetto helps but you can get side effects from that as well despite its herbal origins.

What you have to do is try a few products and see which ones work for you without side effects. Remember you not only want no side effects, you also want the stuff to do you some good.

Most people find that a combination of products works best as well, so you might like to try a topical application like Minoxidil with ProFusion shampoo and conditioner or Nizoral shampoo or similar, and perhaps add a vitamin and mineral supplement. Introduce them one at a time to make sure you know what is working and what is not, and which are completely free of side effects for you.
Alexander

Postby Jharna » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:09 am

I want also know the products without side effects.
Jharna

Postby michaelknight1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 pm

Non surgical hair systems are brilliant, as they have no side effects. As long as the base is a breathable material, no allergic reactions will be caused and the hair loss is fixed.
michaelknight1

Postby mania » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:59 am

I don't think so that is any products using for hair loss and skin carring could not have any side effects it is very important to used any products without the prescription of a physician or dermotalogist best hair loss treatment best hair restoration center in Islamabad here to give more details about the hair loss treatment ..
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments