Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hair Restoration clinics in London

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Hair Restoration clinics in London

Postby ssqssq » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an FUE treatment in the London area. I was a bit confused as there are so many clinics around and they all advertise more or less the same procedures and costs. Which is considered the best clinic here? Any clinics to definitely avoid?

Thanks.
ssqssq

Re: Hair Restoration clinics in London

Postby MilHass » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi, I just want to share my experience with DHI clinic in london, whim I do not recommend to anyone.
I have just had my session, unfortunatley I would like to say that Iam not satisfied at all with the way they provided me the information and the expectations of the procedure.
I have contacted them about a month ago asking specific questions and unfortuately I fell to their vague answers and that cost time , money and the pain of the procedure.
I have sent my pictures and asked what can you offer me to give a satisfying results , not any results, appearanly the questions were managed by a non medical persononal , a business manager , who has given me a misleading picture. He offred me a" small sesion " costs 3000 pound , which supposidly meet my expectations but no specific details.
I have trusted his opinion and paid a depoist, and I scheduled my off work days to attend this session. I was surprised that the first thing I had to do before seeing a doctor was to pay in full, anyway..I did not mind that but I expected some answers first. so I Spoke to a nice doctor who did the procedure later on,and obviously what a "small session" means was different from what the "business manager explained" , and again the final expectation and plan was not explianed to me untill they took the grafts. I did not mind all that,and I do not mind paying more if the results were to satisfy me. Thier after-procedure recommendations included thier own DHI product and hey want me to buy it ..not so much just 10pounds a bottle ..but wont you expect a recommended hair lotion with such a trivial cost should be provided or included in your overall cost!! I just felt they act Like a supermarket not as a health/medical firm,anyway .. at the moment I am 2 days after the procedure, sitting home and cant go out and have to spray my scalp every 30 minuts with normal saline , from what I can see the implanted area is not dense at all.. and I was not told how many grafts are there!
I am so dissatsfied ..and feel been misled... no regrets really for the money but for the time and the hussle of all this..Iam so afraid this will just disfigure my scalp rather than improves the look, the main issue is that I wanted my hair to look better ..and that what i want them to advise me..not just a low cost offer!
any other opinion ..or experience from your side.. pleas let me know I hope Iam wrong
MilHass

Postby admin » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm

MilHass wrote:Hi, I just want to share my experience with DHI clinic in london, whim I do not recommend to anyone.
I have just had my session, unfortunatley I would like to say that Iam not satisfied at all with the way they provided me the information and the expectations of the procedure.
I have contacted them about a month ago asking specific questions and unfortuately I fell to their vague answers and that cost time , money and the pain of the procedure.
I have sent my pictures and asked what can you offer me to give a satisfying results , not any results, appearanly the questions were managed by a non medical persononal , a business manager , who has given me a misleading picture. He offred me a" small sesion " costs 3000 pound , which supposidly meet my expectations but no specific details.
I have trusted his opinion and paid a depoist, and I scheduled my off work days to attend this session. I was surprised that the first thing I had to do before seeing a doctor was to pay in full, anyway..I did not mind that but I expected some answers first. so I Spoke to a nice doctor who did the procedure later on,and obviously what a "small session" means was different from what the "business manager explained" , and again the final expectation and plan was not explianed to me untill they took the grafts. I did not mind all that,and I do not mind paying more if the results were to satisfy me. Thier after-procedure recommendations included thier own DHI product and hey want me to buy it ..not so much just 10pounds a bottle ..but wont you expect a recommended hair lotion with such a trivial cost should be provided or included in your overall cost!! I just felt they act Like a supermarket not as a health/medical firm,anyway .. at the moment I am 2 days after the procedure, sitting home and cant go out and have to spray my scalp every 30 minuts with normal saline , from what I can see the implanted area is not dense at all.. and I was not told how many grafts are there!
I am so dissatsfied ..and feel been misled... no regrets really for the money but for the time and the hussle of all this..Iam so afraid this will just disfigure my scalp rather than improves the look, the main issue is that I wanted my hair to look better ..and that what i want them to advise me..not just a low cost offer!
any other opinion ..or experience from your side.. pleas let me know I hope Iam wrong

Many thanks for sharing your views on this clinic. I suggest you should look at The Institute of Trichologists website and speak to someone there.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Hairlossnomore » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:42 am

I don't know if Farjo in Manchester does Fue he is supposed to be pretty good, Vinci Hair Clinic does both Fue and Strip and they are pretty good, i don't think there are more good clinics in the UK with a good reputation to be honest.

Many clinics will underquote the need for grafts to get your money, be careful with that sort of selling, a good clinic should get you a accurate estimate of the grafts you need rather than tie you in with a cheaper procedure that only needs to be repeated later and end up costing more than having it done properly from the beginning.
Hairlossnomore

Postby Jharna » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:46 am

Modern hair transplant surgery can give a natural head of growing hair in a pain, scar free procedure. Contact a hair restoration clinic in London if you would like more information including advice and treatment on managing hair loss and surgery options if you are losing your hair and going bald.
Jharna

Postby jamesperkins » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Can you please give me detail knowledge about hair Restoration.
jamesperkins

Postby mania » Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:50 am

If you are suffering of hair loss and want to ger rid of this then you would definitley looking for the best hair loss treatment that give you the best possible results I think the best treatment is the fue hair restoration to give you satisfied results I would recommend best transplant hair center in Pakistan for better resutls and best services having experience surgeons..
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments