Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

What Is Hair Loss ?

Do not hesitate to add your questions to Frequently Asked Questions about Propecia. We will try to provide prompt answers to all your quries here.

Moderator: frank

What Is Hair Loss ?

Postby andyking » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 am

Medical Scientists believe that MPHL (Male Pattern Hair Loss) is due to two reasons. First is inherited from the either sides of the family. Second is due to biological chemical called a dihydrotestosterone, commonly referred as DHT. DHT is a biological material in the body, which shrinks the hair follicle.

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. The treatment of Propecia Generic Finasteride stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone.

I am treating my hair loss with Propecia Generic Finasteride.
I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally I settled for Propecia Finasteride. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappear as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had some side effects like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. As per my experience Propecia is long term medication and it should be continued at least for six months.
andyking

Re: What Is Hair Loss ?

Postby mania » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:37 am

This is very good to discuss about the hair loss that how the hair loss facing by most of the people there are many aspects of it but the fact is that how to get rid of it and how to recover your hair lost naturally the answers is yes it can be done by hair transplant surgery for this you need to visit best FUE hair transplant center in Pakistan.
mania

Return to Propecia FAQ