Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Going off propecia for short while

Do not hesitate to add your questions to Frequently Asked Questions about Propecia. We will try to provide prompt answers to all your quries here.

Moderator: frank

Going off propecia for short while

Postby PCM220 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi,

I've been taking propecia for the last year or so(as well as another external product for male patterning) with good results. I recently had to go off the tablets for about a month while travelling(back on them now). While off the pills, I didn't notice any problems with my 'proper' hair, only the new ones grown in by propecia(I wear it long, so it's very easy to tell the difference).

I'm just curious how that works; in terms of my longer hair, am I okay going a few weeks without it, with the new ones acting as a kind of barrier, taking the hit before the longer hair starts to feel the effect?

Thanks.
PCM220

Re: Going off propecia for short while

Postby propecianow » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:11 pm

If you want to know side effects of propecia then visit: http://www.propecianow.net/propecia/side-effects/
here you can read full information about propecia.
propecianow

Re: Going off propecia for short while

Postby mania » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:47 am

The fact is that how to get rid of it and how to recover your hair lost naturally the answers is yes ,it can be done by hair transplant surgery for this you need to visit FUE hair transplant clinic in Pakistan.
mania

Return to Propecia FAQ