Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

any success story plz !!!!!!!

If you manage to stop your hair loss and would like to share your experience with us, you are most welcome to share it. You can also provide before and after pictures.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Re: any success story plz !!!!!!!

Postby admin » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 am

Hi guys,

I have a close friend who has been taking a course of Propecia tablets for almost 3 months now. His hair is noticeably starting to grow back slightly at the front and he has honestly experienced absolutely no side effects from his medication. His confidence is already started to come back after just 3 months!! Warnings regarding side effects are mainly just as a precaution and it is rare for people to experience significant effects from Propecia. Our sponsors at the top of the page offer Propecia at a good price and they are trusted, reliable, and prompt company with only a 24 hour turnaround time :)
admin
Site Admin

Postby chinny » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Hi all

I have been using Provillus formula for men for 2 yrs along side normal vitamins and iron with no results whats so ever, plus in the last 6 monthes have a had a massive loss along the the top of my head which is very very visible unless i use my covering up products. Very very worrying as im 26!!! I do not think protein contributes either as I have a high protein diet as a bodybuilder, Im going to my GP to see about propecia but truly I dont think it will have any effect at all but im hoping! Lol! Implants are the only real deal in my eyes....EXPENSIVE MUCH! I used to think it was in your 50's and 60's maybe 40's if you were unlucky but hair loss in your 20's is ridculous... Any success stories appreciated as I cant afford transplants as yet.

Thanks
chinny

Postby chinny » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Pics for proof would be appreciated....
chinny

Postby admin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 pm

chinny wrote:Hi all

I have been using Provillus formula for men for 2 yrs along side normal vitamins and iron with no results whats so ever, plus in the last 6 monthes have a had a massive loss along the the top of my head which is very very visible unless i use my covering up products. Very very worrying as im 26!!! I do not think protein contributes either as I have a high protein diet as a bodybuilder, Im going to my GP to see about propecia but truly I dont think it will have any effect at all but im hoping! Lol! Implants are the only real deal in my eyes....EXPENSIVE MUCH! I used to think it was in your 50's and 60's maybe 40's if you were unlucky but hair loss in your 20's is ridculous... Any success stories appreciated as I cant afford transplants as yet.

Thanks

The Provillus range consists of two products; Provillus Supplement and Provillus liquid.

The Provillus food supplement contains vitamins, minerals and various nutrients. Although the Provillus supplement is in many cases marketed as a product for prevention of hair loss and hair regrowth, like all other hair loss supplements there is no firm clinical evidence to suggest it will be effective to this purpose.

The Provillus supplement is not licensed by the MHRA or FDA Approved and therefore is not a medically proven treatment for hair loss and there is no indication of any clinical trials having been carried out for the product.

Following research, many UK suppliers of Provillus seem only to offer the supplement, yet advertise the product as ‘containing an FDA Approved ingredient’. The FDA approved ingredient is not in fact contained in the supplement, only the liquid – it is minoxidil. If you are looking to purchase Provillus make sure it contains minoxidil otherwise its just a scam.

And if you are after Minoxidil why not just buy Regaine!!!!!
admin
Site Admin

Postby andyking » Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:27 am

I have used Propecia as well as Avodart. Propecia is the better hair loss treatment than Avodart.
Propecia works differently with different people. It worked better for me than avodart.
Avodart gave me stronger side effects where as side effects of propecia were mild.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.
andyking

Postby Vision » Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm

my hair is thinning on the top but slowly
so I have experimented with the Matt Gardson method
at the beginning :

..some improvement
Vision

Postby EatmeEatyou » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Hello All,

I am new to this forum, I have never used anything like until now, I have had a major breakthrough!
I have been taking propecia for about 2 years, It slowed down my Recession, To be honest I only thought hair
treatments would slow or stop my hairloss but now I am getting really good re growth! about 2 months ago I bought a Hairmax laser comb then a month and a half later I started using Minoxidil, These all together has got me great results! I honestly never though my hair would regrow so well :) I also Excercise every day and eat very healthy, I take vitamins too, Orceval they are called, I really thought slowing or stopping my hairloss would be the best it got but now I am really growing it back, at the front where My hairloss is, This has really worked for me, I hope it helps some of you. If anyone would like details of my treatments, Diet or excercise plan please let me know, I have spent years worrying all day about my hair, I am only 24, Now I am so happy with my results I would like to help as many people as I can get the same or evan better results!!!
EatmeEatyou

Postby Johnson52 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:29 pm

It is a good successful story and i liked it because hair fall is a big problem for many people and this one is a successful story. Really nice.
Johnson52

Postby stopmyhairloss » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:52 pm

EatmeEatyou wrote:Hello All,

I am new to this forum, I have never used anything like until now, I have had a major breakthrough!
I have been taking propecia for about 2 years, It slowed down my Recession, To be honest I only thought hair
treatments would slow or stop my hairloss but now I am getting really good re growth! about 2 months ago I bought a Hairmax laser comb then a month and a half later I started using Minoxidil, These all together has got me great results! I honestly never though my hair would regrow so well :) I also Excercise every day and eat very healthy, I take vitamins too, Orceval they are called, I really thought slowing or stopping my hairloss would be the best it got but now I am really growing it back, at the front where My hairloss is, This has really worked for me, I hope it helps some of you. If anyone would like details of my treatments, Diet or excercise plan please let me know, I have spent years worrying all day about my hair, I am only 24, Now I am so happy with my results I would like to help as many people as I can get the same or evan better results!!!

Any pictures mate?
stopmyhairloss

Postby YNR » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 pm

I wouldn't recommend using Propecia, certainly not without consulting a doctor first.

A friend of mine that I used to work with started using Propecia, prescribed by his doctor, and after taking the pills he began to notice erectile dysfunctions, low sex drive and an emergence of spots on his face. I'm not suggesting that Propecia has that effect on everyone, but the side effect risks are there, and they can be nasty.

Procerin is a good alternative. It's a massive seller in the states and it's 100% natural, with no risk of side effects. It comes in three different forms - capsules, foam and shampoo and can be purchased from most online herbal hair loss stores. I think Procerin has something like a 90% success rate with their users so it's definitely worth a go.

Hope this helps :)
YNR

PreviousNext

Return to Stoping Hair Loss - The Success Stories