Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Androvex: RU58841 Now Available for Hair Loss Sufferers

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Androvex: RU58841 Now Available for Hair Loss Sufferers

Postby JoeSpace » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:42 am

Hi Guys,

Quick introduction, my names Joe and I work for a company called Androvex which is owned by Premium GS Labs. Androvex is an RU58841 formula which I'm certain most of you know about. For the past few years we've been targetting body builders and female hair loss sufferers quite simply because we didn't have the resources to provide to genetic hair loss sufferers. Now we've hired more staff onboard and although I haven't been encouraged to push on Hair Loss forums boards, well what the heck.

My job means I have to lurk forums, chat to clients and sufferers and pretty much sound like a snake oil salesman, except for the fact we're selling science here!

For bodybuilders here, yes it's the same Joe from the forums (previously Androgain) and I've responded to your requests to join aboard this forum.

Ok so whats the deal?

Androvex is a specially formulated concentrated of RU58841, water, ethanol, PPG and Octyl Salicylate. We've made RU58841 stable, so please don't ask me for the concentration information, every business has it's secret.

I hope to stay on and chat with you guys, BB forum users know me very well and we enjoy trading information and feedback. So I hope those nasty and mean Moderators don't ruin the party!

I will be hanging around (unless those mean and nasty Moderators who initially made my job hell when I first started trying to push our product online) answering questions and concerns.

Androvex can be purchased at http://www.androvex.com

We sell it at US$165.00 for a 3 month supply. Each bottle is 60mL.. so 1mL day may push it out to 6 month supply if your stingy!

You'll come to learn that although my job is to sell this product, I'm a walking encyclopedia on hair loss and understand the concerns because I was once losing my locks also.

For the sufferers here that now want the powerful antiandrogen RU58841 delivered to their door, mixed and stablized, Androvex.. you can't go wrong.

I use this product myself (of course) and it's kicking ass for my hair.

If the moderators aren't happy with this post, want to call the "scammer!" (yes, yes I've been on forums long enough to know the tricks!) then sorry guys, I was asked to post on board, I did.. no luck.

Otherwise, I will be online everyday (not by choice!) and am more than happy to answer questions, concerns, and even abuse (please make the abuse original!)

Joe
Androvex.com

EVIL! MODERATORS (joking): Let the mob have their formula! Just because my boss doesn't want to pay to advertise on Hair Loss forums shouldn't stop members gaining access to our product.

LEGAL: This product is not meant to cure or treat any disease. It is approved for cosmetic purposes only and has no systematic affect. This product is not banned in any state of country and we've had no issues shipping in our history of trade.

QUICK ADDITION: People ask me why we only provide 3 month kits and not longer. Answer is because we only tested the stability of 37 reproduced formulas for a 5 month clock. Meaning we don't know what happens after 5 months (may still be stable) but we gurantee it is on day 150 as it was on day 1. Hence we provide 3 month supplies. Reordering closer to the end of the 3 months is a wise move in my opinion.
JoeSpace

Re: Androvex: RU58841 Now Available for Hair Loss Sufferers

Postby mania » Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:16 am

Well I would rather say that the hairloss is one of the most common issue that most of the people are suffering in the the recent time either they are young poeple or old men but the the most imporant thing is how to get proper hair loss treatment I would very bodly suggest hair restoration surgery in Peshawar can really make the difference by regrowing your hair naturally and permantly ..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions