Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

help!!!!!!

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

help!!!!!!

Postby beautyfullness » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:29 pm

my name is Marie and im writing this on behalf of my boyfriend, he's 23 and has a receding hairline, and he's too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it, we have tried various products and remedies but nothing is working and his hair is starting to fall out in big clumps now, its damaging his confidence so i want to find something that actually works, and quick!
had anyone any suggestions?
Thanks!
beautyfullness

Re: help!!!!!!

Postby admin » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Marie,

Your boyfriend could try the banner in the middle of the page. They offer a wide range of hair products. He can choose the one that suits him best and the company even provide next day delivery. :)

Regards

Admin
admin
Site Admin

Postby nikemata » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes Minoxidil is effective but effect is not permanent. I recommend to take it together with food supplements to counteract its side effects. :)
nikemata

Postby mania » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:24 am

well dear I would suggest you not to waste your time and money at taking those kinds of medicine which could not give you the best results to prevent the hair loss . I think you need to visit hair hair transplant clinic in Pakistan for best solution and guidelines..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions