Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

My hair translpant

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

My hair translpant

Postby markysparky » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 am

Hi I've recently had a hair transplant and I was to share the experience with you

I had mine over 2 days on 7,8th Sept 2011

I had approx 2500 grafts with a DHI master surgeon

there was no pain getting the treatment done and I'm finding it hard to find any after marks now. Healing feels like its almost there.

I had hair placed all around the top of my head. Including the crown, the top area, the frontal area and a new hairline introduced.

Not to mention a reassuring experience with my surgeons.[img][img][list=][/list][/img][/img]

Ps. I'm a newbie - where do i upload my images please?
markysparky

Re: My hair translpant

Postby tommym » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:24 am

Hi mark,
Im very interested in seeing your pics but im also new to this site so cant advise you on how up load.
Ive decided im going to get a hair transplant but i would like to talk with a few people who have had it done first.
Can you recommend any good clinics? thanks
tommym

Re: My hair translpant

Postby mania » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:41 am

I think you should share your pics with us that we can see your hair transplant surgery then we will be able to tell you how effective your hair transplant surgery would be... for more details you can visit best hair restoration center in Pakistan
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions