Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Help choosing clinic in england

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Help choosing clinic in england

Postby H8bald » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:47 am

Hi all, please help I need lots of advice on which clinic to choose for my first ever ht and if anyone has had any experiences with these clinics or can offer an opinion on them or any others would be a great help! I am 32 and have lost all confidence from hairloss which started in my early 20s. I'm fed up of crying myself to sleep and It's a daily battle to pick myself up and even bother to get up each morning feeling like s***t all day. Anyway I've been to a few clinics and each have a different view/plan on what to offer me. First i went to Farjo clinic who said I have a 62 year old hairline and they could offer me one fut for the crown for 8 grand but to concentrate on keeping my hair I have with medication as I will lose all of it in time. I don't want any medication for risk of the side effects as I don't have a good physical tolerance for any medication and just know I would get the side effects. Second was a company called fue hair transplant clinics .co.uk (as seen on channel 4 apparently) and I had a great consultation with them however they said I could have 2 futs for 8 grand and have to hair places on the crown and frontal area. They said by opening the scar I could get up to 4 futs? Lastly was Vinci who offered my 1 fut for the crown and 1 fue for the front for 10 grand. My worries are that why are there such different opinions from each company? Who should I believe and who's plan sounds best and most realistic and achieveable? I can't find many reviews of Vinci or this fue clinic but they both seem legit! Farjo is obviously well known but they worried me with their insistence on medication and advice that all my hair will fall out leaving patches of transplanted hair! Please does anyone have any opinions on these clinics or has anyone been to them? Also what is the risk of having a ht and not taking the medication? I'm also looking at the crown clinic and regen but again have no idea if they are reputable companies? Are there any others in England I should consider? Totally confused and frustrated here!!
H8bald

Re: Help choosing clinic in england

Postby mania » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:04 am

Well I think the best to choose an hair transplant clinic the you should go for the selected clinic and see how people are saying about the that clinic in the reviews..
For those overseas that live in England and they looking for hair transplant in Pakistan they have good news I recommend the Elixir hair transplant clinic in Islamabad...
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions