Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

New to all of this. Please help

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

New to all of this. Please help

Postby ashamin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi guys
Here is the story. I am 25 years old now and i have been experiencing hair loss for the last 2 years or so. Even since i was at secondary school i used to remember hair always falling out over my books etc but thought it was nothing. However fast forward a few years overtime i brush my hands through my hair ill collect 4/5 hairs.

i have been trialling an oil called do gro and using there thickening shampoo in a hope that this works. However i must now concede it doesn't and its time to look into the types of medicine available.

i've been reading though the forums today and seen a lot of things mentioned (excuse the spelling), minoxidil, propecia, finasteride, dustaride and all sorts of side effects from nothing to something.

A bit about my hair loss, theres a lot around the crown, and when my hair is wet it just looks like asking and no hair which really gets to me. and now between the strands of hair at the front to the crown, gaps are forming and all the hair that has fallen out has now left skin. At the moment i have long hair so its less visible and that is why i have taken my eye off it, sub consciously hoping its going away.

So basically what i am looking for is help and information into the things i should start taking, basically from people that have tried it as I'm so sceptical when reading a forum thread into what true and not. Information around threading, how you take stuff etc

any help would be appreciated

ash
ashamin

Re: New to all of this. Please help

Postby mania » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:04 am

Well my dear friend you don't need to be worry too much about it now there are many herbs and medication available for curing the hair , but if you want to get good results like the hair you want natural then there are hair transplant surgery for the baldness of hair.. I would be advice you to visit Peshawar hair transplant for more details about hair transplant ..
mania

Postby JacobHill » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:51 pm

Is there another way to save my hair. I got the same problem. But i wont transportate them(
JacobHill

Postby mania » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:31 am

You really want to recuperate your hair normally by going through hair rebuilding techniques for this reason you want to visit best restoration center Islamabad for best balding treatment
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions