Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hair transplant

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Hair transplant

Postby MessySmith155425 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:26 am

As we all know hair transplant has spanned its wings in the market like the most easy and habitual solution in our lives. Hair transplant surgery has become so popular in the past 3 years that no one seems to be unaware about it. This technique offers a permanent solution to all the hair problems.
MessySmith155425

Re: Hair transplant

Postby macmohan423 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:09 am

Hair Transplant is the Best advanced techniques for the hair transplant process. Mostly people has been suffered from the Hair thinning or hair fall Problems. This Hair Loss problems may arises day by day and reason behind the hair Loss problems is Depression and Stress. The Follicular hair transplant is one of the best techniques to re-grow the hair for Permanently.
macmohan423

Postby mikesmith » Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:17 pm

If I may, the one thing that I would like to add to this is a simple fact. Hair transplants are better, cheaper and more availble than ever. If you are losing your hair and it bothers you, then you now can do somethign about it. I got mine done 4100 grafts for £2495 all inclusive
mikesmith

Postby floridakid » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

mikesmith - that sounds extremely reasonable! I take it that was FUE? Where did you have that done?
floridakid

Postby mania » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 am

Yeah I totally agree with your discussion that the hair transplant is the best hair loss treatment now a days.. :x
mania

Postby Axel011 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:26 am

I would like to say Hair transplant is best idea. it is very popular now a days.
Axel011

Postby FrankP » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 am

As some of you have already mentioned, hair transplants are more viable (and more affordable) than ever. I believe it all boils down to perspective and the matter of choice. If your hair loss really bothers you and you would prefer to counter it with a hair transplant then there is nothing at all wrong with that. All people treat hair loss differently, so what works for one person may not be the most suitable option for someone else. While some people make use of wigs etc. some prefer to do hair transplants and I don't think there is anything wrong with making that choice :)
FrankP

Postby FrankP » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:41 pm

As someone who knows several people who have had hair transplants, I guess it is safe to concur with everything that you have all said so far. Hair transplants are much more accessible, cheaper and less of a burden than many of the other solution out on the market today. I will say this though, it might not be the best solution for everyone, so make sure that you do an adequate amount of research before you get it done. This is the only way to ensure that you are happy with the final product. :)
FrankP

Hair transplant

Postby rohit7896 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 am

hello I was just wondering what is the best treatment for dry and damage hair??? I have different kinds of treatment but it still does'nt work. And also what is the best conditioner for this hair type?? I hope you could help me Tnx.
rohit7896

Postby rohit » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:19 am

Hair Transplant is nothing but a minor surgery, but in this surgery the patient is conscious. Hair restoration is done on out patent basis, so the patient doesn’t have to get hospitalized. The procedure does not take long it may depend upon the number of hair follicles to be implanted to the bald area. It hardly takes about four to seven hours depending upon the grafts.
rohit

Next

Return to Hair Loss Discussions