Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Looking to talk to people for a documentary

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Looking to talk to people for a documentary

Postby DPollard » Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to speak to men aged 18-28 who are experiencing male pattern baldness for a short, independent documentary. I'm particularly interested in speaking to men who are considering shaving their heads for the first time, investing in a hair system or undergoing a hair transplant.

At the moment I would like to talk off-camera for research purposes, and you would be under no obligation to commit to anything beyond an informal chat now. I'm based in London but would be happy to chat over the phone with people in other parts of the UK.

Please drop me an email with a little info about yourself if you would like to be involved.

Thanks a lot,

Damien
damien.pollard@hotmail.com

PS. You can expect a sympathetic ear: I started losing my hair at 21 and am now 25 and very bald (I happily shave my head :) )
DPollard

Re: Looking to talk to people for a documentary

Postby mania » Fri Jul 21, 2023 4:12 am

I think you should definitely know about the Propecia as it's very much important for women to be aware about the consiquences of the prpecia using for women you need to visit best FUE hair restoration clinic Islamabad for better advice and treatment..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions