Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hereditary hairline @ 22

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Hereditary hairline @ 22

Postby princeaaron » Fri May 23, 2014 1:07 am

Hi guys. I'm 22 and I'm looking for info on getting a hair transplant, basically
My dad and older brother have a similar hairline and im catching up. this is near enough the same as my hair right now. I feel like my hair has receeded a lot more than my dad or brothers did at 22 so I'm worried how long it is until all my hair actually falls out. My dad at 52 has nearly all his middle section gone and the only hair that remains is around the sides and back...

I'm aware it may be stupid of me to get a transplant anytime soon but I've struggled with depression and I have BDD which makes me WANT a hair transplant more than anything right now (i know I should wait as long as i can and not rush) but I really really would like it now or in the next few years

I'm just looking for advice

if i was to get a hair transplant to fill in the gaps would i have to keep getting more transplants when and where my hair falls out later on (judging by my dads hair, it will).. also if it gets to a point were i have a transplant and the entire middle section of hair falls out like my dads, can i possibly reverse the transplants if i was ever comfortable going completely bald when im much much older

sorry if this is a lot to take in, it's late and im just trying to spew my thoughts

princeaaron

Re: Hereditary hairline @ 22

Postby mania » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:55 pm

I understand your issue and concern about your hair loss and receding hair line at the young age most of the guys like you have the same problem , you don't need to worry too much about it there is best hair transplant clinic in Pakistan where you can get your hair transplant surgery by qualified and experienced surgeon...
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions