Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Hair Systems

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Hair Systems

Postby Emma1987 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello.

Im new to the board and just wondered if any one wears a hair system?

My hair started falling out when i was about 15. I had numerous blood tests and doctors appointments and it was never found out why my hair was falling out. I just kept being told the same thing "stress". But i really dont think that is the reason at all. I visited a trichologist who was absolute crud! He said it was due to my iron levels (which a blood test proved it wasnt) n then unhelpfully said "stress". I totally gave up with ever findin a medical explanation and decided to try hair systems when i was 20.

I went to a place in denton/Manchester where i had a horrible experience. Im not sure what the place is called im afraid but i do no it was a bloke called Andrew who ran it. They used a glue in system but every single time i went to the salon they had to take the extensions out and reapply it. When the hairdresser took them out i could see loads of my hair falling to the floor. I expressed my concerns with Andrew who just totally disregarded it saying that all salons work in the same way. He had told me on my consultation that he could add different hair colours and when i asked him about it he denied ever sayin it.

I stayed there about 6 months and then my dad found a place called hair solved in manchester. This place is just amazin. Does n e one else go there? Im 22 now and have been usin it about a year and a half. The hairdressers are lovely, always make u feel welcome, and the hair is really great quality. No one has noticed that im wearin a hair system.

Does any one else wear a system?
Emma1987

Re: Hair Systems

Postby Vision » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm

From what I know, its an undetectable hair system made with a special base called dermalense. they use human hair as well. It has to be replaced on average of 3-4 times a year
Vision

Re: Hair Systems

Postby mania » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:10 am

There are many ways to treat you hair loss some of them are artificially hair system that hair system put at the head but that not the hair hair I would suggest and recommend the natural hair growth mechanism that give and regrowth natural hair for this you need to find best hair restoration clinic in Pakistan or in your local area which can be very good..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions