Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Thinning hair at the temples.

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Thinning hair at the temples.

Postby sbarwise » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:00 am

Hi all i have been receding since i was in my early twenties. The last 2 months i have noticed i am thinning to the sides. As i am 41 years of age i thought i had dodged the balding gene from my family. I am not a panicky person and decided to shave it off. I then thought to myself to do some research and see if i could stop it. I purchased regaine foam for men and provillus capsules. I also found the hairmax lasercomb on ebay for £185 which i thought was very cheap as this retails at £400. I have followed the regime for 2 months now and the results are nothing but miraculous. My hair has thickened to the stage that you cant see the thin parts, and i've also noticed my hair growing back. Looking at the research they say up to 12 months for results but i have hit this hair loss with the 3 big-guns on the market. If anybody out there can afford to invest in the hairmax comb with the combination of minoxidil go for it the results are amazing.
sbarwise

Re: Thinning hair at the temples.

Postby mania » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:13 am

At the end of the day, you have to decide on this surgery when different medicines are not working for you or just when you have bare head or uncovered spots. Almost certainly, hair restoration in Pakistan is the best arrangement as it encourages you develop your lost hair however what you truly need to do at first stage is to check different arrangements. Here are a few arrangements which may work for hair diminishing issue. :roll:
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions