Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

23yr old

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

23yr old

Postby delta653 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:16 pm

im 23 and seem to have a receding hair line . I don’t know if i am actually losing my hair or just have a high hair line . I don’t seem to find much hair lying around etc but people at work are starting to take the mick lol. my hair line does go quite far back , so i probs am losing it

i know my granddad lost his hair at an early age so maybe it runs in the family. is there anything I can do about it . I don’t expect to grow more but if i can just stop it for now I will be over the moon.

i have read about high protein in your diet that may help etc. well my protein intake is extreamly high as i am in training , my diet is what you would concider quite good , when i say quite good i mean i only eat a junk meal once a week i dont eat no chrisps choc etc i have lots of veg and nuts along with rice pasta and chicken.
delta653

Re: 23yr old

Postby andyking » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:16 am

There are number of products available in the market. All these products work differently with different people. therefore before you start any treatment you should consult your doctor, who will first inspect your hair and suggest right treatment.

However, I would like to tell you my experience and the treatment that worked with me.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally Propecia Finasteride worked for me. Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It certainly has some side effects. I too had experienced side effect like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning but as my body got used to it slowly, the side effect disappeared.

After year and a half, today I am satisfied with the result.
andyking

Postby namratasnv » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 am

Propecia is found to be the best medicine that is used by most of the people for hair regrowth and it proves to be the best in providing better advantages as, most of the people are using it for DHT issue and also it is used accordingly with the combination of different meds.

Thanks
namratasnv

Postby FollicularCollector » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Generally, people go for propecia or rogaine... the diet can only take you so far. Hope you get the advice you need, good luck!
FollicularCollector

Postby sydney07 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 am

But Roaring and Propecia is not long lasting solution from my thoughts you need some organic product to regrow hair like bio hair treatment or herbal treatment
sydney07

Postby mania » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:04 am

My dear friend it is happened to many young people like you most of them start curing of hair loss by herbal treatment or medial treatment by taking medicine . now the latest trend to cure the receding line they are going for hair transplant surgery, you can get more in details to visit hair transplant in Peshawar
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions