Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

First week on propecia

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

First week on propecia

Postby Larron » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Ok we it's my first week of taking this drug. No side affects so far trying to avoid reading too many negative experiences as I feel it might affect my own experience some how . Only slightly thinning on top so hope to stop this and hopefully get a bit thicker . Concerns me being on this tablet for life and quite worried of all the chemicals that may affect my general hormone makeup . Anyway any one I can talk to also on this tablet to share experiences
Larron

Re: First week on propecia

Postby propecianow » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:24 am

Propecia is a licensed medicine for the treatment of men with male pattern baldness to increase hair growth & prevent further hair loss. I am using propecia and i am very happy with the results. You can buy Propecia online at affordable prices from propecianow.net
propecianow

Re: First week on propecia

Postby mania » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:20 am

Yeah the Propecia is prescribed by many physician it seem to me very good it''s not the permanent solution for baldness and hair loss . you can go for transplant hair in Peshawar for better results and permanent treatment.
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions