Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

My hairloss/success story

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

My hairloss/success story

Postby tshel87 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to share my story and hopefully help anyone trying to make the decision about having hair treatment.

I started losing my hair approximately 3 years ago when i was 24, i had always had good hair and i could not accept it was happening, it stressed me out which obviously added to the problem. Even though it was a big problem for me i decided i had to get on with it, carry on like other people do but it was when people started commenting or making a joke out of it that i started feeling despressed, i would always laugh along and go along with the jokes but in my mind it had a huge impact. I started using various products, hair thickening sprays, hair microfibre products which did the job of hiding my hair loss, it just wasn't a permanent solution. I still couldnt relax incase it was noticeable, especially playing sports, going out to clubs, or being caught out in the rain as it would run down my face. My depression worsened and my confidence was extremely low, i was losing contact with friends and making excuses for not going out, i just didn't want to be seen.

After discussions with close friends and family i decided i could no longer live like i was, i had to make a change and a big decision in my life, i had to get back to myself. It was either shave my hair off or get professional treatment, in my mind there was only one option. I did a lot of research and it was Advanced Hair Studio which caught my attention, id seen the adverts with Shane Warne plenty of times but i had never really looked in to it or took too much interest. I thought long and hard about visiting AHS but i had to do it, the consultation was free so it was worth just getting advice and information at least. After being impressed with them and the success stories i was back within 2 months of my consultation having the strand by strand procedure, i can honestly say the decision is one of the hardest i have made but it is definitely the best i have ever made. It is now 3 months since the procedure and i am feeling realy confident and enjoying my life again, there is no hesitation when asked to do things and the feedback i have received is incredible.

I highly recommend AHS and the strand by strand procedcure, AHS have been amazing from day 1, they made me feel really comfortable and have been there for anything i have needed since.

Best of luck everyone with their hair, I just hope anyone in the position i was in doesn't suffer as long as i did.

Thanks
tshel87

Re: My hairloss/success story

Postby aaleyahsharma » Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:14 am

Thanks for share the post with us.
aaleyahsharma

Postby KaileyAbril » Thu May 21, 2015 10:11 pm

That is what I call a success story. really nice.
KaileyAbril

Postby sarahjee » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:59 am

I think it is very appreciable that to tell about your success story , it would very encourage able for those people who are shying to get rid of loss by treatment..
sarahjee

Postby sarahjee » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:41 am

Dear friend this is very appreciated that you shared your success story it will definitely encourage other people as well of doing hair transplant treatment... :( :o
sarahjee

Postby mania » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:04 am

I really appreciate the story you have share and discussed your personal experience of hair loss and the curing of it.. :P :P :P
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions