Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Regaine - Foam or Liquid ?

ROGAINE® UK is clinically proven to help men with hereditary hair loss. Share your experience with the other memebers of community.

Moderator: frank

Regaine - Foam or Liquid ?

Postby davey123 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:38 pm

I have been using Regaine for two years and it did help, I stopped losing hair and was quite happy with results. Unfortunately I was unable to get foam and didn't want to run out so got liquid instead. After using the liquid for approximately two months my hair has started shedding again ! I was not happy with it as I didn't like the texture and also as the results were a lot worse. I understood that the minoxidil in both products was the same so don't know why it changed so drastically. I then went back to the foam and have been back on foam for approximately 3 months now but there does not seem to be any change and I don't know if I am going to get the results that I had before I used the liquid again. I would really appreciate any advice anyone can offer and if others have had the same experience as me. Thankyou.
davey123

Regaine Foam or Liquid

Postby RichardGhval » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:34 am

never done liquid cooling. ive got a great cooler on my cpu and i dont over clock, but always wondered how diffucult it would be to switch
RichardGhval

Re: Regaine - Foam or Liquid ?

Postby mania » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:02 am

The rogaine is very good for to prevent hair loss for most of the poeple . but it is not very effective for almost everyone the reason is that the nature of hair is very from person to person, for permanent hair loss treatment fue hair restoration in Pakistan produce best results of recovring natural hair ..
mania

Return to Rogaine/Regaine Information