Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Minoxidil /Rogaine side effects

ROGAINE® UK is clinically proven to help men with hereditary hair loss. Share your experience with the other memebers of community.

Moderator: frank

Minoxidil /Rogaine side effects

Postby mariana5 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi all,
I am new to this forum, and quite new to (recognised) hair loss.. I started using Minoxidil 5% + androgen blocker (from Belgravia Center) 14 months ago. I have regained some hair from it (could also be better diet etc), and am relatively pleased with the progress.

However, I have read some concerning discussion forum postings mainly from US Hairloss Forums (about 16 websites) claiming that one of Minoxidil's side effects is black circles around eyes, under-eye bags and wrinkles around eyes. I don't think I have had such side effects, but I wanted to ask if anyone on this forum has had any such symptoms from using Minoxidil/Rogaine?
I am just thinking that these postings could be a hoax, attempt for some kind of class action suit etc.. as for me it is difficult to imagine how such a topical medicine could cause such horrendeous side effects! Plus none of the side effects in the product description mention these. Belgravia Centre has naturally insisted these claims have absolutely no ground.

Appreciate your views.
Thanks.
mariana5

Re: Minoxidil /Rogaine side effects

Postby mania » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:54 am

I think it's better to get proper consultation from a physician before taking any products ...
mania

Return to Rogaine/Regaine Information