Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

proscar side effects

Propecia UK is a product by Mereck and has been successfuly used for hair loss treatment. Discussions on Propecia, How Propecia works and what was your experience with Propecia.

Moderator: frank

proscar side effects

Postby honk » Wed May 20, 2009 9:19 am

i've just started taking 1/2 a tablet of proscar every second day in accordance with doctors orders. however even after just one week i've already began to experience the side effect of much less sensation in my penis (it feels somewhat detached from my body)

if i discontinue use will the side effects subside completely considering i have only just started using it? i also saw something saying that side effects might subside even with continuation if the body adapts to it, is there any truth to this?
honk

Re: proscar side effects

Postby mania » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:14 am

This is very important for you if you are using medicince and it have side effects at you then you need to consult immediatlely to the physcian or doctor for better advice and recommendation, for you hair loss treatment it's better consult best hair transplant clinic Islamabad, it is for the native people and for those who can visit Pakistan from all over the world..
mania

Return to Propecia UK Information